September 29, 2016

Flower Power

26 and Counting Floral Top 7

26 and Counting Floral Top 3

26 and Counting Floral Top 6

26 and Counting Floral Top 1

26 and Counting Floral Top 5

26 and Counting Floral Top 2

26 and Counting Floral Top 3

looktab_dark
TopAnthro Jacket: Anthro JeansMadewell  • BraceletS&D • PurseS&D  ShoesSam Edelman

I've been a sucker for floral tops since the 80s.

I just can't break the habit, and apparently it's not happening any time soon. True to form when I saw this gem on the mannequin at Anthro I knew I had to scoop it up. I love that I can play up the feminine detail or add some edginess with a leather jacket. Before it gets too cool, I wanted to pair this top with my favorite wedges. These fringe sandals have taken me from Cincinnati to Florida and now are making their mark in Chicago. But with fall definitely in fall swing, it's almost time to pack them away until next year.

Almost...

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment